To create more mindful workplaces, happier teams and a better society by teaching leaders and their employees meditation
Meditation and mindfulness offer the following benefits in the workplace:
- Keeping control of our emotions, thoughts and feelings. The increased ability to focus has the knock-on effect of helping leaders to prioritise and help their
teams to complete the tasks that need to be done.
- Introducing meditation and mindfulness in the workplace can lead to lower workplace stress, more positive
attitudes, better communication, and greater teamwork within your organisation and with your clients. In addition, with improved cognitive abilities and greater organisational awareness, managers
will not only become great leaders, but they will become visionaries.
- Regular meditation encourages feelings of empathy and acceptance. Meditators can become better team players.
Improved Workplace Attendance
- Reduced stress reduces absenteeism. Workplace stress has a huge negative impact on productivity. Wouldn’t it be great if everyone in the office set a little time
aside to engage in a practice which helped calm the mind and reduce the power of negative thoughts and emotions?
- Increased focus on company goals and objectives. Regular meditation helps train the mind to fully focus on whatever is happening in the present moment. Somebody who meditates regularly will
generally find it easier to fully engage with the task in hand and to concentrate better during meetings and presentations. A person who meditates regularly will become more able to recognise when
their mind starts to wander, and to bring themselves back to the present.
- As a result of the clarity and focus that meditation brings to the workplace